Sunday, January 09, 2005

Hey, I've Got a Super Hero in the Family!!!

This past Christmas my very best friend gave me lovely bath salts and bath oil beads that came in cute test tube like bottles. She must think I have time to take a leisurely bath. How sweet.

My 4 yr old son came into my office while I was editing video and asked if he could use them for a minute. "For a minute, what are you planning to do with them?" I asked.

"I have to practice my moves..." he held them in his hands and then took a decidedly Bruce Lee/Jackie Chan stance. Hmmm, interesting - purple lavender scented nun-chucks. "But don't worry Mom! I won't use them to fight crime!"

Its a bird, its a plane,....its Lavender Boy - fighting for truth, justice and softly scented skin! Do you think the Justice League is ready for Lavender Boy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home