Thursday, March 31, 2005

On Being Sick...

It sucks. It sucks a lot! And it really, really sucks when you and your son have the same nasty thing at the same time. To all who read this, invest in Puffs Plus. I'm purchasing truck-loads of the miraculous little tissues with the perfect amount of lotion embedded into every God-sent square. I sure hope there's a special place in Heaven for the genius minds that developed these gems.

I've learned some things this week:

1) I can't figure out how to set up the Technorati Profile thingy. Perscription decongestants/expectrants and technical terms such as "thingy" when combined equals "Honnneeeeyyy, why can't I make this work?" (imagine much wining and nashing of teeth - in between coughing fits and nose blowing).

2) The sound of a five yr old boy not quite making it to the bathroom before he pukes has a very distinctive sound. I asked him after the major clean-up, "Oh Sweetie, were you feeling like you needed to throw up?" And he answered, "No! It just shot right out of me when I was walking down the hall!" It sounded like it too! The pharmacist said rather matter-of-factly, "Oh yeah, it can do that to you." Really? I don't remember sudden projectile vomiting being on the list of side effects.

3) I totally get "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" and the moody chick on "Teen Titans." Cartoon Network rocks.

4) My five yr old has the fine motor skills to place exactly three drops of Similasan into my right ear - I'm pretty damned impressed and relieved!

5) I'm grateful that we got this now and not two weeks from now. I am soooo looking forward to going to L.A. If this had been just a few days later in developing into the pukey mess that its been, the trip would have been off. I feel like complete shit, yet somehow I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Good night, and sweet dreams.

3 Comments:

Blogger Logan C. Adams said...

Here is your technorati profile:

http://www.technorati.com/cosmos/search.html?rank=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmoleskinemoments.blogspot.com%2F

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good page, nice nawigation, many things to read. And i have for you cool pages. See it!
fuck unfaithful housewifes*
fucking wife group*
stabin*
dirtiest xxx anal*
anyplace call japan*
calendar girl japanese*
gangbang play preview*
backseat xxx*
enormous slut sucking*
over fat tgirls*

3:40 PM  
Blogger Quit Smoking said...

I found you while surfing for interesting blogs. I like it, good content. I've left an invitation to you to visit me if you are into ebooks - Thanks, Neil

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home