Tuesday, May 03, 2005

From Before the Blog...

The following comes from just before I began blogging. Not long before my 43rd birthday I took my daughter's advice and purchased my first Moleskine. Its the best advice I have taken in quite some time...

I can still imagine
other worlds in the mirror.
On the other side of my reflection

I see a peace for me.
For everyone.
On the other side of my reflection

There are endless picnics and tea parties.
we all understand how precious our time is -

On the other side of my reflection


Sometimes I see the lines around my eyes -
but more often I see through
On the other side of my reflection

1 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

This is very nice Vicky. Definitely a sense of "Alice Through the Looking Glass". And also, with a General Election here in the UK tomorrow, it feels appropriate somehow ...

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home