Monday, June 06, 2005

My Kid's a Dot Com...

If you've read this blog for any length of time you know that I gave birth to three amazing kids. The youngest is a 5 yr old boy and is frequently the subject of one blog or another. The next oldest is a 19 yr old woman and she's a very talented hairdresser. Her ability to get my father's "Seven Cow-lick" head of hair looking good is truly magical. My oldest is a singer/song writer living the starving artist life in Hollywood, California and this blog entry is for her.

Audra Mae is 21 years old and to say that she's grabbed onto the talented branch of my family tree is an understatement Watching and listening to her bloom into a musician has been a real honor! And now she has evolved into a dotcom! Yep, I can now share her with the world!!!

Surf over to www.audramae.com and click her "Tunes" link and you can hear what I get the privilege of hearing all the time. You can download the MP3's posted, or just stream them. And if you live anywhere near L.A. you'd be crazy not to see her perform live.

So...what are you waiting for?!!! Go! See! Listen!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

Hi Vicky

I downloaded a couple of her songs (need to register to download more: may go back), and I really like them! A very earthy bluesy feel that personally I like. I wish her all the luck in the world.

There are a couple of problems with her website which you may want to mention to her: the "keep in touch" link doesn't work, and the formatting on the gigs page is screwy (at least in Firefox), I think because the picture is the wrong size.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home