Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Boys have a Penis, Girls have...

My son is a shower kinda guy these days. But that's not the blog-worthy point.

After he was all showered and towel-dried he hopped out and lifted the toilet seat about half way.

"What are you doing?", I asked while picking up underwear, socks, shorts and shirt from the bathroom floor - and then I realized - oh, he was taking a pee.

He says, in his five year old matter-of-fact tone, "Me and Dad like to pee like this sometimes. Do you?"

I replied, "No sweety, I can't do it like that because girls don't have a penis."

Then he shared his understanding of human biology. "Girls do to have a penis. Its just that your's is flat!"

2 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

I've tried to generally avoid letting my daughter see me naked since she was about three and a half. I don't make a big deal out of it, but I try not to disrobe around her and I close the door to the bathroom during showers.

ANYWAY...the other day she walked in on me as I was drying off.
"Daddy, why do you have a tail?"

12:29 PM  
Blogger Julian Silvain said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home