Thursday, July 07, 2005

This Sucks...

I learned about The Tube and bus bombings this morning while getting ready for work.

Neal, I hope like hell that you and all of your loved ones are safe from harm's way. And for those of you that don't know Neal, check out the Mr. Porkpop link over to the right. His drawings, doodlings and such are kick ass!

My daughter uses the L.A. Metro system pretty regularly. I'm so glad she called me this afternoon. (okay, that's a random thought, but its been a random thought kind of day)

1 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

Hi Vicky. Thanks for your kind thoughts. I'm happy to say we're all fine. My sister-in-law was in London at the time and had a worrying day and a long journey home, but nothing worse than that.By all accounts, the emergency services and public transport have been fantastic throughout all this and, as of this morning, most of the tube and bus services are operating again, which is quite amazing.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home