Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I've Been Dreaming of this Day...

...is what the boy said.

He was able to sleep until he woke up (i.e. no alarm clock) - a lovely way to start a Monday. He got to wear his favorite bright shiny yellow sleeveless shirt and bright shiny blue shorts to school (i.e. Dad in charge). He was able to use the red crayon with abandon at school.

After school he went to McDonalds and got an Excelleraser car in his Happy Meal. Throughout the day he proclaimed, "I've been dreaming of this day!"

At sunset he and his friends decided to have a bike race down our street. He was winning - and then he was crying. Between great painful sobs..."I was aiming for the trash cans, but...Oh it hurts so bad! Why won't it stop?!!"

Half his toe nail was torn away on one foot and most of the skin on top of the toes of his other foot was scraped off.

"I knew I should have put my shoes on, Mom! I was dreaming of this day!"

5 Comments:

Blogger seth471franklin said...

Refinance your Home loan Now, Click Here to save thousands of dollars a year on your home loan.

4:03 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

I really like your conversation on home loans. I have a home loans secrets blog if you wanna come on over and check my stuff out.

3:20 AM  
Blogger David said...

For All Your Home Loan Needs Visit Our New home equity Site

9:11 PM  
Blogger heropoo said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of va loan for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on va loan. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

4:37 AM  
Blogger hexadecimals resources said...

I found a good california home equity loan site. I am looking into it myself.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home