Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Last of the Firsts...

School starts tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about this.

Everything, where my son is concerned, is his first and my "last firsts".

Here's a list of fun facts running through my head this week:

1. This is my last "First Day of School".
2. We have the school supplies and the new school cloths. Don't you just love that new shoe smell?
3. Along with the regular "tidy-whities" and Power Ranger underwear - the boy is giving Spiderman boxers a try.
4. By the time he graduates from high school I will be 56 years old.
5. By the time he graduates from high school I will have purchased school supplies and school cloths for more than 35 years.

Fourteen years ago I didn't appreciate how fast it all goes by. I appreciate it now!

1 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

My daughter is only 4. I am just starting on the journey you've been going on.
Time is a creeper than can't be stopped creepening.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home