Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm One of THOSE Parents...

...that didn't lie to my son about Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. But he's got to have a process for everything. He tells me in the car tonight that he knows how the kids get the toys on Christmas morning. "They think its Santa Clause, but its really their parents...and they have to go to a store in the middle of the night that's open...like Walmart...and they get stuff and bring it home and give them to the kids. And if the parents remember that the kids were good then they get toys. And if the parents remember all the bad stuff they did, then they get them cloths."

I asked him if he was going to tell kids that did believe in Santa Clause...he told me "No, because its none of my business what they believe." Son, you rock!

2 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

They get cloths? Like hand-towels? That's hilarious!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Vicky Hawthorne said...

:o) That really is funny! I believe he said "clothes". Should I fix the typo, or should I just let it be?

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, how would you like to submit something for the podcast I'm working on? I really like the piece you did in honor of April 19th.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home