Sunday, January 01, 2006

Virgin Monk...

I started watching Monk recently. Its wonderful on so many levels.

I'm a little concerned that I can relate to much of the OCD stuff. Mostly, I'm comforted. So, I thought I'd share some of the - what could be called - Monkness in me.

1. I have to un-tangle the curly cord that attaches the handset to the phone. How other people stand leaving that curly cord thingy tangled is beyond me. I've been known to un-tangle other co-workers' curly phone cord thingies.

2. I have to have the right coffee cup for weekend coffee, or the coffee won't taste right. (FYI, I have one coffee cup at work, and coffee at the office is pretty bad, no matter what cup you put it in.)

3. The lanyard for my iPod Shuffle and my work ID have to be wrapped "just so" before I put them in my purse. To be honest, they may be more about my need to carry a small purse...yeah, right - who am I kidding!

4. When I make Kraft Easy Mac in the microwave and all the noodles are standing up in a honeycomb configuration when I take it out - it gives me the ibbie jibbies and I HAVE TO knock them all back down into the water before I can add the cheese sauce.

5. The feel of corduroy makes me gag.

I'm sure there's plenty more, but I can't think of them right now (or don't want to admit to them, for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home