Monday, February 13, 2006

Ultimate Act of Futility...

My son has some kind of nasty infection that entales antibiotics. Doc suspects its strep, but it didn't culture right off the bat for him. But, every other kid that came in today did culture right off the bat. Plus, no matter what it may be, it is bacterial.

Now its just a matter of time before I come down with it. I can take vitamins, minerals, gargle salty concoctions...its all futile. I'll come down with it. And that's okay, because I'd rather kiss and hug on my sick boy than try to avoid the unavoidable and not even get a hug and a kiss out of the deal - when I do come down with this particular brand of creeping crud! (How's THAT for a run on & on sentence! Take that grammar police!)

God willing, my husband will not get it at all. I'd rather have it twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home